Consistent and reliable case sealing requires an innovative and simple approach. Emerald Automation's Tray Lidders are the most rugged in the industry. Built for maximizing speed and compression time, yet still easy to maintain. Emerald Automation integrates years of experience into every piece of equipment to provide rugged construction with state of the art technologies.
Tray Lidder Features
Tray Lidder Construction
- Allen-Bradley PLC Controls
- Up to 22 Cases/Min.
- Secure, Horizontal Glue Beads
- Vertical Compression
- Selectable Discharge Direction
- Servo "Pick-N-Place" using A/B drives with industry tested linkabe arms.
- Hi-Flow Vacuum Manifold
- Operator Interface for Setup/ Alarming/ Diagnostics
- Ethernet Communications
- Easy to use Operator Interface with ‘On-Board’ help screens
- Heavy-duty frame & manufactured parts
- Powder coating finish
- UL508 listed
- Fork Lift Loading capability
- Nordson ProBlue Glue Applicator
- Easy-access Lexan guarding
- OSHA-approved safety design
- Option - 6' Lid Magazine
- Option - Quick-disconnect field devices
- Option - Stainless steel packages